Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Founded in 2006, The society is the pioneer and leader in shared mobility. We build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world.
As we expand our global footprint across 5 continents (including – but not limited to – Toronto, San Francisco, Shanghai, Paris and Nice) our mission remains focused on fostering green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet.
We are seeking a talented Solution Architect.
Reporting to the Architect, you will find the best solution to connect our product to an existing business problems. You will be involved during all stages of our customers’ project.
Key Responsibilities :
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field
• At least 5 years in the software industry
• Previous experience in development/Team lead, or technical project management, archi-tecture and design in software/web projects
• Experience in Python, Java, iOS & android development, scrum methodology
• At least 3 years of coding experience & customer relationship
• You should have a good knowledge of the following technical environments:
• Technical skills: JAVA, PYTHON, Linux, TCP network
• Development toolkit: Git (gitflow), Jira
• MySQL, NoSQL: Redis, mongoDB
• Framework: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Junit
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills