As a member of the DWH as a Service Squad for a Specific Domain, Within IDS (IS Data & Digital Services) Tribe, you will actively contribute to data & BI related architectures and solutions across the Enterprise.
Data as a Product – Delivery
For each New Data Product, you will support turning business orientations into robust and performant data Models. In addition, You will also:
• Advise and push modern data architecture patterns and solutions answering present needs and putting the Squads & Data Engineers in a position to scale considering complexity.
• Support the upfront Discovery Phases before launching a new Data Warehouse as a service by shaping the most relevant Data modeling approach depending on the use case.
• Work closely with the Data Governance Teams to align Business orientation with the Group Policy
As a Business Analyst (BA), You will be an active contributor to the function / entity DataWarehouse Strategy :
• Drive User/ Business interviews to map out the Domain Business Process & the Data Flow
• Support the Functional Data Manager to define Data Objects & Data Ingestion Roadmap
• Define Data Flow Specs from Source System to the DWH
• Define Conceptual Data Model, B.Os & Fill the Data Library System (Data Galaxy)
• Define the adequate Data Modeling pattern (Vault, Kimball, etc.) to address the Business needs
• Define & Implement Data Quality Process
• Facilitate DataWarehouse Delivery with the Squad , Data Engineers & Function Data Manager
• Define & implement the target state of Self Service BI architecture patterns
Close to the Data Governance & Management team, you will ensure feedback loops to maximize reuse and share data between organizations.
Who you are :
• As a data expert you have a solid technical background and experience in data-intensive systems (> 10 years).
• Experience in an multinational Company with complex organizational ecosystem. Working in the cloud with micro-services would certainly be a plus. You already have a significant experience as a technical lead or architect (>5 years).
• Experience working with large amount of data, Big Data processing – batch and streaming Kafka, Flink, Talend (Experience with any one of them would be a plus)
• Completely Comfortable Working in a highly sensitive On-Prem data environment, where security constraints are part of the adventure
• You have experience with architectural patterns of large-scale applications.
• You have deep knowledge and experience in Data Modeling, databases, DataMarts,, Data Governance, Data Security, BI tools, ETL Solutions, Data Science, DataOps, MLOps.
• You know how to work with data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, architects, product owners, top management.
• You have the right mindset: You are autonomous and know where and when to take decisions taking into account the constraints.