The startup developing a complete suite of tools for its clients, from insightful Business Intelligence tools, to sophisticated demand prediction algorithms based on Machine Learning. Reporting to the Lead Data Scientist, your main objective is to effectively develop and support the Business Development Tools for the clients. You will also contribute to the roadmap on the development of Machine Learning tools.
Key Responsibilities :
Business Intelligence product :
- Participate to the roadmap and make recommendations on internal BI Product and services, propose new dashboards and KPIs
- Organize and participate to customers workshops to get feedback on the company’s BI tool
- Understanding of our customer business cases, and KPis to follow. Then create dashboard accordingly to the business requirements
- Work with Vulog consulting team to provide insights to customers
Design and develop :
- Ensure the collected data is within required quality standards
- Adapt our existing dashboards according to the Platform evolutions
- Create new dashboards based on Customer’s feedback and roadmap
- Contribute to the Machine Learning developments through Ad Hoc analysis
QA and support :
- Troubleshoot reported data issues or reconciliation inconsistencies
- Train and support our customers
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Mathematics applied to business
- 3-7 years’ of experience in Business Intelligence projects, in contact with end-users
- You have a strong expertise in Business Intelligence tools (Tableau BI, Power BI, etc.)
- Expertise in GIS would be a plus
- You are autonomous, rigorous, proactive and have a strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems
- You are able to communicate your work with your colleagues and present your results to clients
- You have a good level in English (both spoken and written). French is a plus!